Thursday, January 10, 2013

Devotions from Jan 8

Jesus Calling...

"SOFTLY I ANNOUNCE MY PRESENCE. Shimmering hues of radiance tap gently at your consciousness, seeking entrance." (hmmm...) "Though I have all Power in heaven and on earth. I am infinitely tender with you."

Ok, I have to stop there... Just for a moment. This soooo lines up with so many things...and the blogs I have already written. And I'm behind in my evening devotions...so I am playing catch up.

"The weaker you are, the more gently I approach you." (didn't I just write about His gentleness yesterday??) "Let your weakness be a door to My Presence. Whenever you feel inadequate, remember that I am your ever-present Help."

I swear to you, I did NOT read this before typing what's been on my heart these last few days! I am so blown away at this moment! Seriously blown away... Ok, continuing on..

"Hope in Me, and you will be protected from depression and self-pity. Hope is like a golden cord connecting you to heaven. The more you cling to this cord, the more I bear the weight of your burdens; thus, you are lightened. Heaviness is not of My Kingdom. Cling to hope, and My rays of Light will reach you through the darkness."

Psalm 46:1. Romans 12:12. Romans 15:13


Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment