Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Little is big

I have this amazing friend who writes the most beautiful blogs.. Always seems to speak my heart at the very moment in ways that i cant seem to verbalize. It has to be a God thing... Without a doubt!

Speaking of God things, I have seen the hand of God at work in so many ways these last few months! Totally supernatural! Unexplainable by the world as how the world functions. Even my step-dad, who is on the fence as far as believing goes, has seen and shared things he cannot explain. I love that! Open doors for incredible conversations! I cherish each and every one of them!

One thing I have learned is when God moves, I don't always see the results right away. Sometimes it's so small, I cannot even recognize it as Him until later when I'm reflecting on things that have happened. Or something pretty significant happens, and I'm blown away! Thanking Him for the big things.. And then He reveals all the little things that happened along the way, leading to the bigger thing. Whoa!! His hand was involved the entire time, I just didn't recognize it. Or I took it for granted. Or I simply overlooked it entirely.

So, Lord, help me to see the little things. Help me to recognize Your hand in EVERYTHING! Help me to be grateful for all things, big or small, and help me to be more and more vulnerable every day.. knocking down those walls that keep others at a distance. Help me to walk more with my heart, and take nothing for granted. Lord, let the words of my mouth be filled with nothing but praise to You, and edifying to everyone I encounter... I was made in Your image... Help me to remember that, and hide Your word in my heart, ready and available at a moments notice! I am Your's!


No comments:

Post a Comment